- Owner: GOTAPpING, S.L.
- Data Protection Delegate (DPO): The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of Gotapping, S.L. to the attention of the “Delegate of Data Protection”.
1 PRIVACY STATEMENT.
The personal data that you provide through the website located at the URL http://www.go-tap.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) will be treated as described in detail below.
2 MANDATORY TO FACILITATE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms of the Website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to freely viewing the content of the Website.
3 WHAT USER DATA WILL GOTAPpING TREAT?
Gotapping will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname.
Contact information: zip code, province, email address and telephone.
- Navigation data, location, IP address, MAC address.
- Other information: data provided by those interested in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or in the attached documents.
4 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be treated by Gotapping, S.L. according to the following purposes:
- Manage contact requests and user information through the channels provided for it on the website.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications of Gotapping, S.L., in the case that conformity for the sending of commercial communications is given and unless the user requests his withdrawal to Gotapping, S.L., opposing or revoking his consent.
User data will be kept until the end of their relationship with Gotapping, S.L. or request your withdrawal, opposing or revoking your consent.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Most of the information collected by Gotapping, S.L. About you is based on the consent that is requested and that you can withdraw at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments performed previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke any of them, jointly or individually, without affecting the others.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact NovaForte through the address of Gotapping, S.L. to the attention of the “Delegate of Data Protection”.
6 TO WHICH PARTIES WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
- The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
7 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- guarantees that the data provided to Gotapping, S.L. They are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he responds to his real situation.
- guarantees that you have informed the third parties that you provide your data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Gotapping, S.L. for the purposes indicated.
- will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that it provides through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to Gotapping, S.L. or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Gotapping, S.L. treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Gotapping, S.L., he may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email.
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of Gotapping, S.L. to the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate” or through the email address, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of the treatment, in the cases provided for in the data protection regulations.
To file a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
Gotapping, S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.